Phone: (604) 894-5607
Greenwood Country Inn Breakfasts
Delicious home cooked breakfast is available at $15.00 per person
Breakfast is served from 7:30 to 9:30 either in the dining room or weather permitting on our covered deck overlooking the Pemberton Valley and up to the surrounding mountains.
One of Margit's many hobbies is cooking and she loves to be creative with it. As Pemberton offers wonderful climate to grow fruit and vegetables, the summer keeps her busy preparing wonderful jams and sauces from farm fresh raspberries, strawberries and plums. For the main course Margit uses mostly organic products and herbs from her own garden along with fresh eggs from Happy Hens (Free range)
Your morning will start with serious coffee or freshly brewed tea along with a homemade fruit muesli or a fruit plate and a daily changing yoghurt.
Some of the main course specialties are:
- Baked Pioneer Omelette
- The Pemberton Egg in the Nest
- Smoked Salmon Omelette
- French Toast with Cinnamon-Plum sauce
- Peach or Banana Pancakes with Maple Syrup
- Veggie scramble and European sausages
- We spoil our guests with healthy, alkaline, ionized Kangen Water which we also use for our food and drink preparation..
If you would like to speak to us directly please free to contact us
give us a call at (604) 894-5607 to get started.