Phone: (604) 894-5607
Rooms & Rates
Come to Greenwood Country Inn, relax and unwind in our prestigious post and beam Bed and Breakfast home, with log accents and many view decks. Experience elegant Pemberton accommodations, Country living and warm hospitality at it's finest.
Our guest rooms are private and quiet in separate quarters of the house, with breathtaking views overlooking the village, valley and mountains. All of our guest rooms feature quality bedding, fine decor and pampering amenities to ensure your stay is as memorable, comfortable and pleasurable as possible.
- Our rates depend on type of unit, time of season and length of stay.
- Minimum stay of 2 night applies for advance bookings.
- Nightly rates from $135 to $250 double, extra person charge applies for more than 2 people per room.
- Single and extended stay rates available.
- Full breakfast is optional from May to October or by special request. Breakfast is $20 per person and is served from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m.
- When you inquire for rates we will quote with or discounted without breakfast.
- 5% GST and 8% Hotel tax is applicable.
- Rates might be higher during the Holiday Season and special events in the area.
CANCELLATION TIME FRAME, 7 DAYS BEFORE ARRIVAL
**In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking, the minimum booking fee is $35 per room reserved. If cancelled after the required time frame, we unfortunately will have to charge for the nights booked, unless we can fill the rooms again.** Christmas and Holiday bookings require a 14 day notice.
Greenwood Country Inn Breakfasts
Delicious home cooked breakfast is available at $20.00 per person
Breakfast is served from 7:30 to 9:30 either in the dining room or weather permitting on our covered deck overlooking the Pemberton Valley and up to the surrounding mountains.
One of Margit's many hobbies is cooking and she loves to be creative with it. As Pemberton offers wonderful climate to grow fruit and vegetables, the summer keeps her busy preparing wonderful jams and sauces from farm fresh raspberries, strawberries and plums. For the main course Margit uses mostly organic products and herbs from her own garden along with fresh eggs from Happy Hens (Free range)
Your morning will start with serious coffee or freshly brewed tea along with a homemade fruit muesli or a fruit plate and a daily changing yoghurt.
Some of the main course specialties are:
- Baked Pioneer Omelette
- The Pemberton Egg in the Nest
- Smoked Salmon Omelette
- French Toast with Cinnamon-Plum sauce
- Peach or Banana Pancakes with Maple Syrup
- Veggie scramble and European sausages
- We spoil our guests with healthy, alkaline, ionized Kangen Water which we also use for our food and drink preparation..